Hey folks! Recently, I joined the Explore Mars organization, which is dedicated to advocacy, science education, and promoting the exploration of Mars by the 2030s. And as a perk, I also get to write for Stardom, a space news site that is an affiliate.
Recently, I completed a series on the subject of the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI) that I wanted to share. It comes in seven parts, which starts with the conceptual stuff, moves into the speculative realm, and then takes a look at the history of our efforts and what we’ve been found.
If you’re interested, head over to Stardomspace.com and have a gander:
- Part I: The Fermi Paradox & Drake Equation
- Part II: The Great Filter
- Part III: The Kardashev Scale
- Part IV: Megastructures!
- Part V: SETI Efforts Through the Ages
- Part VI: Messaging Extraterrestrial Intelligence (METI)
- Part VII: What Have We Found So Far?
This series is one of many that I’ve done or am in the process of doing. More on that soon!