Hey all, I told you I’d be back with more things you’ll never catch a geek saying. And I am! Yes, a list such as this is not something you can cover in a single post, even if you do permit yourself 15 examples instead of the usual ten. And so I return for another installment, and be warned, but this one is not likely to be the last. And in honor of this year’s Comic Con, I was sure to throw in some rather specific examples.
One thing though. From here on in I thought I’d stick to top 10 lists. They do seem to be the most effective, and the Nostalgia Critic already claimed the whole “Top 11” thing so I won’t be doing that either. And of course, suggestions are always welcome and are sure to make their way into the next list. Kudos to Jeff Whelan for recommending a Jar Jar comment. You read my mind, brotha!
Okay, here we go! Installment the second on things geeks never say:
10. No self-respecting man reads comic books!
9. NaNoWriMo-whatta? That some kind of Japanese anime?
8. No grown man ever wears a costume to a convention! There might be girls there!
7. Outside of Twilight, I really don’t watch anything involving vampires
6. Thank you, but one Robocop movie was enough for me
5. Of course the government isn’t out to get us. What are you, paranoid?
4. Aliens don’t exist. The Bible would say so if they did.
3. Levar Burton? Wasn’t he that guy who was in Roots, and nothing else?
2. Cesar Romero was the only Joker in MY book!
1. Jar Jar Binks was the best Star Wars character ever!