Hey all! I just got in last night from Ottawa and let me tell you, it was quite the trip. We managed to do many things while we were there, including visiting my childhood home, my old neighborhood, my favorite watering holes and restaurants, and visited with many of my old friends! But at the same time, it’s good to be home. Visiting your old hometown and friends can be wonderful, but so can being back in the place you love with your wife and cat.
And I can tell, I have a lot of catching up to do. Seriously, if I thought I was behind before I left, I’m way behind now! Luckily, I have a revised to do list that covers what I hope to do in the coming weeks. While I was away, I actually managed to get some serious reading and editing done, and decided it was time to get back to a few ongoing projects that also begging for completion.
- Catch up on sleep
- Cut back on beer (sampled too many this time around!)
- Watch the season premier and episode 2 of The Walking Dead
- Review of the Akira graphic novel
- Review of the Batman graphic novels – Arkham Asylum, The Killing Joke, The Man Who Laughs
- Review of Rami Ungar’s The Quiet Game (overdue)
- Catch up on Yuva stories
- Catch up on other people’s posts
Sound like a plan? Good, then let’s get this party started! Good to be home…